Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: avatars
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Pages: 1, 2
Domi
To show what I mean, I attached a couple of mono-chromes, and those are not exactly the best, obviously. I just substituted a layer's color really quickly. Above is gold monochrome, here is silver monochrome. I am sure that the guys like Sir-Kill or Rabain, who have a beautiful skill in graphics programns can do far better than this wub.gif
balduran
Or it can be some charcoal effect that makes it look like it was handmade.
Moongaze
I'm all for a user gallery full of BG/IWD/NWN portraits, but oh well. I guess it's not really important. happy.gif I kind of don't like the weaponry thing myself, so I just keep it blank 'till I post, um *checks* 459 times more, or submit something! biggrin.gif
Baronius
Or win a contest. smile.gif I'm planning some sort of contest, probably with more than one category.
Sir_Carnifex
After seeing the comments on the avatars, I thought I'd put in my opinion. And that is...

I really like the avatar setup on this forum. Avatars are fun, but the added difficulty of having to achieve a goal to get a special one makes it even more fun. Now I have an incentive to get a mod published. Until then, I'm happy with the harp for my avatar. It fits me quite well! And NO, I don't like the Harpers!

Oh, and a second reason I like BWL's method: it helps keep a forum CLEAN (one of the reasons I chose this forum over others).

Carnifex

P.S. I realize this is bringing up an old topic, but I tend to do that when I'm new to forums! smile.gif
Valiant
Welcome then among us...smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.