Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shar-Teel Vs Kachiko
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vasculio
I installed both Tortured Souls and Never Ending Journeys.

My question is, was Kachiko suppose to join you at the end of the tunnel exit of Irenicus Dungeon?

I just remember, her having a few words with Yoshimo and after answering Yoshimo, Kachiko got quiet and she just stood there. So i left her in the dungeon to be seal off from the Irenicus battle with the Cowled Wizards.

If she did join you at that point, then one would have leave someone behind. I guess it safe to let imoen go since shes a plot character at this point.

I wouldn't want Minsc, Jaheira and Yoshimo being stuck down there.
Golden Thief
Yes this is where Kachiko joins if you don't she goes hostile. If I remember correctly. This is the hard part in deciding who to keep and not at this point. Since you must join Kachiko in order to play the TS part here. But you then can kick them out if you kick Yoshimo first then Kachiko. They go to the CC.
If you want to continue TS then you must have them join the party before you go to Spellhold. For more details see the readme over in TS forum.
Vasculio
I reinstalled the Torture Soul first follow by the Never Ending Journeys. I finally got Kachiko in my party.
erebusant
As I recall, the deal with Kachiko joining is when she approaches, you tell Yoshimo you don't want to hold him up, he protests, then Kachiko offers to join, and you refuse because you don't need a fighter mage at this point in time. Yoshimo will then tell you he needs to go with Kachiko (it's an honor thing or something) and then tells you if you have need of them, you can find them at the Seas Bounty tavern in the Docks district. (they'll be on the bottom floor). You may then go happily traipsing across Faerun doing as you wish until you're ready to go to TS land (just before going to Spellhold) and as luck would have it, Yoshi and Kachiko haven't been able to catch a ship in all this time, and so there they sit,,,, waiting,,, laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.