Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NeJ2 Walkthrough by Richard
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Please bear in mind that this walkthrough is full of spoilers including battle strategy and tactics. It may ruin your enjoyment so try to read it in the most cruicial times.

Part 1.

All credits for writing this tutorial are to Richard!
Vlad
Part 2.
Jourin
Trying to download these two walkthroughs and I get an error not allowing me to download. Appreciate the help, thank you
Senka
Jourin, I've attached both parts
Jourin
Thanks! Initially still had some security problems, but when I tried again it worked - no problems. Thanks!
glenn1985
hey I have installed mods in such a way that I cannot enter Irenicus's dungeon (AR 0602). the game just freezes. So i have to teleport my party to AR0603, and continue bg2 from there.

Anyway, to do NEJ can you please give me the AR code for whichever area comes directly after entering the portal in the dungeon? Thanks
Vlad
Hi Glenn,

Like with any software, I must admit it doesn't work that way. Either you follow installation instructions or you discard the mod.

Using cheats in the mod won't help you anyway but will bring more problems.

Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.