Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorry but I have one more question
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
BottomFeeder
I am playing a BP game that includes the unfinished buisness mod. A while back, when faced with the decision to choose either Minsc or Dynaheir, I choose Dynaheir. In retrospect, I chose poorly. Is there anyway to bring Minsc back? In this game she isn't nearly as interesting as she was in BG1.
Vlad
Is there anyway to bring Minsc back?

Legally - no. You may try to send Dyna away and create Minsc through CLUA Console though.

In this game she isn't nearly as interesting as she was in BG1.

Well, she is silent like she was in original BG1. The BG2 style requires NPCs to be talkable. So I agree with you.
BottomFeeder
Thanks for the reply. I tried claicking on Boo, talking to Dynaheir and whatever else might work and had no success, so I figured I'd have to CLUA him back if I wanted him. At this point, however, its relatively academic because I have Yasrena who performs a similar tanking function, and she does it well. Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.