Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A spot for Imoen?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
BottomFeeder
I am running a BP game with Sime, Yasrena, Saerileth, Yoshimo, Kachiko and Roadkill (my Elven F/Th) in my party, and we are making final preparations to leave for Spellhold. In a plain vanilla BG2 game, one of these party members will leave, thereby freeing a space for Imoen when she is rescued. However, with tht TS mod, will such a space will be available for Imoen? I don't want the details, and I've intentionally not searched the boards for an answer for fear of being too spoiled, I'd just like a yes or a no answer.

Also, if the answer is no, will Imoen find her way back to the Copper Coronet or some other place or will she be gone forever (its been several years since I played BGII and I forgot what happens to her in that case)?

Thanks in advance.
Vlad
I have no idea about other NPCs, and what will happen in your game as I have never heard about other two NPC mods and their compatibility with TS, but in a pure TS installation Yoshimo and Kachiko are inseparable, and if you romance Sime, you won't be able to continue romancing and flirting her if you send her away just once.

Good luck!
berelinde
Imoen and Jaheira are currently the only NPCs who can find their own way back form Spellhold. I don't know how this would affect an Imoen romance. It would break a Jaheira romance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.