Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Different Lysan/Vale Issue
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
Vlad,

I don't know if this has been brought up before, however, if you go to the Vale of Shadows cave after speaking with Lysan in the tavern, but before accepting the quest from Kresselack, Lysan is there retreating, and tells you to buzz off basically, but after you say "OK" she is perfectly happy to sit there stupidly looking on while you loot her locked boxes. tongue.gif It just strikes me that this may be something that would cause her to go hostile. Not sure if that is something that can be fixed easily or not.

Ant
Vlad
Well, it is a feature of BG, actually. smile.gif It's really a small cheating for the price of several trinkets. Most of BioWare's NPCs also do not react to the fact of looting their property while standing and watching silently. Well, BG is definitely not a Fallout or Arcanum. If you want me to change Lysan's behaviour and leave players without some armour and weapons before entering Kresselack's tomb, I can do this.
erebusant
At the very least, she ought to offer milk and cookies during the raid,,, laugh.gif
Vlad
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.