Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Immy's Portrait
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Here are two portraits for your choice.
Vlad
...and the second one.
Creepin
This topic certainly lacks poll for voting wink.gif

Personally I like second pic more. Immy's face looks somehow broad and heavy on the pics, but it's masked on second pic a little by her head being bend. I always thought of Imoen as thin and graceful girl, so first pic is slightly less resembling her than second. Also, she's got nice, if dim a bit, brooch on second portrait rolleyes.gif

Oh, and isn't she red-haired?
Vlad
Thanks Creepin. I really have a problem with her portrait. All other portraits (of Taffic, Jaheira, Shar-Teel, Dar, Melora) are okay, and I'm finishing new portraits (instead of old ones) of Leina and Hrothgar right now, but Immy makes me problems. smile.gif I have already tried dozen different variations, and I think I should strat from the beginnig. Yes, she should be thin and graceful, but also some childish and sly. Oh, I forgot about red hair! Ginger!
Creepin
I have already tried dozen different variations, and I think I should strat from the beginnig.
No, no - I didn't mean anything like this! I liked your Immy, especially second one. She looks cute, childish & lighthearted, and I bet that ginger hair is all that she need to become herself smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.