Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kachiko reborn prob(already tried the post below)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Inuk
O.k. Here it is, I can't get Kachiko to reborn as i said in the title i already tried the stickied solution (ctrl+q and they ressurect) and it's not working.

What happened so far
I couldn't get the scroll normally so I pickpocket Najoki only to get a lesser restoration scroll and some kind of sea chart. I tried using the lesser restoration scroll on Kachiko before and after having ctrl+Q'ed her, I've tried using a raise dead scroll that I already had again before and after ctrl+q but nothing worked. I also tried messing around with sahdowkeeper but I don't really know what I'm doing there.

Please help...
Vlad
Do you have other mods installed?
Inuk
Well, I got the main big picture core (TDD-SoS-TS) plus the optional (weimer ease and item, redemption and FR-ROV) and a bunch of other weidu ones(UB, Deeper shadows of Amn, Oversight, Ashes of Ember, DO quest pack, Dungeon be gone, Apack and one or two item mod and Solaufein and Kelsey)

Did I get greedy? Am I bound to run into problems? Cause I made sure that everything was compatible and I didn't add kits or parts that were conflicting with BP.
Vlad
Am I bound to run into problems?

Oh yeah!

Cause I made sure that everything was compatible...

You may never be sure.

We have a small rule here at TS forum boards. We talk about TS and TS installations only. We don't bother with other installations and other mods. All questions related to your salad of mods please address to people at SHS.

Good luck!
Inuk
All right, thanks anyway!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.