Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harperplot
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Guyincoldplace
Hi. I have this problem. Now i aint saying TS caused and dont believe it did either, but need some help here. I have installed BP with TDD,SOS,TS. And then NPC flirt, Ease,G3 tweaks. When i start the Harper plot by turning in that dying man to Rylock or what his name was outside harper hold. Well after that im supposed to talk to Xzar and then he normally wants me to go inside and get montaron. Now he shows up and want to join the party as he would do after he was killed by that harper assasin. I dont know what the problem is please help me out or point me in the direction where i can get help on this matter.
Vlad
I cannot help you but wonder why do you post this problem here, why don't to post this in an appropriate forum related to BP, TDD, Tweaks, Ease etc?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.