Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BGT-NeJ2 compatibility mod
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Together with release of BGT-WeiDU v1.00 by Ascension64 we released the compatibility mod. More details and download links are here:

http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=19565

Thanks to Ascension64 for making it working and compatible with BGT, and to Horred for his continuous interest in Boo. biggrin.gif I lost my count of how many times you have already fixed Boo in TS, and now in NeJ2, but I know, Bill, you are very patient man. Kudos! thumb.gif herb.gif
horred the plague
QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 16 2006, 03:00 PM)
I lost my count of how many times you have already fixed Boo in TS, and now in NeJ2, but I know, Bill, you are very patient man. Kudos!  thumb.gif  herb.gif

I lost count as well; but getting a warp-script npc working was a side-interest of mine. A way to make my favorite "party of eight" in a six-player game. Maybe I'll actually write NPC #7 and NPC #8 one of these days....

Unfortunately, there will be at least one more fix on my end. I believe I forgot to send my latest files. wacko.gif Hmm, no big deal. The ones I had before them worked..... "okay" rolleyes.gif

I'll catch up for the next package (we've both been modding long enough to know there "always" is another package coming, right Vlad? laugh.gif Until we get disgusted with the mod and move on. laugh.gif )
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 16 2006, 08:00 PM)
and to Horred for his continuous interest in Boo. biggrin.gif thumb.gif herb.gif

Vlad can i ask quickly here what Boo is supposed to do with Minsc?

I see, targeting the hamster, that i can activate a spell or something and then boo leaves quick slot ... but nothing happens sad.gif . This could be related to Bp or BGT (so i'm not asking help in that), but could u tell me what boo is supposed to do?

tx wink.gif

mm75
horred the plague
A Boo creature should be appearing when you use the item. It will follow Minsc around, from board to board. It can cast healing lick and improved invisibility. It's got a pretty mean bite as well, but not many hit points. It is scripted to heal minsc in combat, with its Lick. If killed, he won't come back for a while. If Minsc is killed, he reverts to an item in Player1's inventory.

Minsc can talk to him, and get him to climb back into his pack. Sime and Dynaheir can talk to him as well.
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(horred the plague @ Mar 29 2006, 11:46 AM)
A Boo creature should be appearing when you use the item. It will follow Minsc around, from board to board. It can cast healing lick and improved invisibility. It's got a pretty mean bite as well, but not many hit points. It is scripted to heal minsc in combat, with its Lick. If killed, he won't come back for a while. If Minsc is killed, he reverts to an item in Player1's inventory.

Minsc can talk to him, and get him to climb back into his pack. Sime and Dynaheir can talk to him as well.

Thanks Horred .... have to understand now why no "creature" is summoned (i just see "the smoke") when i "cast" him .... ??? sad.gif Does BP touch that?

mm75
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.