Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great writing by Larrienne
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Well, I just want to post an excellent dialogue of Shar-Teel written by Larrienne:

Shar-Teel:
(*Looking around at the group she scoffs...*)
Just listen to yourselves...

(*Echoing Imoen’s words sarcastically...*)
"It’s so cold...there’s too much snow and it makes the sun hurt my eyes..."
The thief has a spine made of jelly. Let the wimp go home, she obviously hasn’t backbone enough for this mission!

(*Looking at Jaheira...*)
You poor dear, being too long from *your Khalid’s* side have you? I can’t imagine why any woman would suffer such a bumbling, stuttering fool in her bed. Leave the fool where he is, he deserves no less!

(*Glancing next at Dar...*)
You may be an ugly great brute but at least you know your place is to follow and serve...it’s a shame that quality can’t be bred into the males of all races.

(*Looking smugly at Accalia...*)
So Accalia, Hrothgar knows where your duty lays does he?
(*Scoffs...*)
Who do you think you’re fooling priestess, it’s as plain as the nose on your face that you wish your duty is to "lay with" the paladin! It has nothing to do with Tempus’ will or the will of any other god either...weak pathetic woman you are!

(*Minsc is last to suffer her taunts, you half suspect this is deliberate on her part...*)
The idiot ranger... how the nine hells you found your way into this group is beyond me!
A half wit who asks a rat what his next move should be...need I say more?!

Minsc:
(*Thrusting Boo’s rear in Shar-Teel’s face...*)
Boo and I know who the stupid one is, you don’t know a rat from a hamster! Everyone knows rats have long skinny tales... see, there is no tail behind Boo!

Shar-Teel:
Hamster my ass, it’s a rat with its tail cut off you idiot...

Hrothgar:
(*Sensing the group’s unease and fearing that things are about to get out of hand he interrupts...*)
Enough! Shar-Teel, I see no point to this tirade other than to cause devilry so if you’ve nothing to say relevant to the situation, then hold that sharp tongue of yours and allow <CHARNAME> to make the decision!
melkor_morgoth75
Nice stuff indeed laugh.gif

mm75
larrienne
Thank you mm75 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.