Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screenshot - Monk Stronghold Interior
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Screenshots
Seifer
I took a look at some of the materials you dudes made available for download and I've pilfered a few for a Monk Stronghold mod I've been working on since NS got cancelled. Here's an early screenshot from the area testing.

More to come =)
Sir-Kill
How is the height? I felt the ToEE maps were about 60% too big. Especially near a doorway...but in comparison to BG the door height is too small.
nice to see some things being used.
Seifer
The areas seemed fine to me. Who extracted them? I'll be testing more this weekend though so I can let you know.
Sir-Kill
that was StoneWolf who did those. I may have already resized them I cant remember... I know I resized the hommlet ones since they were sooo huge.
Galactygon

How is the height? I felt the ToEE maps were about 60% too big. Especially near a doorway...but in comparison to BG the door height is too small.
nice to see some things being used.

The height is perfect. The reason why it might seem too large is because as BGII players, we are not used to seeing huge cathedral areas in the game.

Otherwise, the ToEE area looks quite nice. Since the architecture of the building doesn't match the other ones in Athkatla (therefore, sticking it into one of the districts will look out of place), where do you plan on sticking the monastery?

-Galctygon
Seifer
I had no problem with the areas personally and I did test three of them. If the ingame activity proves otherwise, I'll readjust it as needed.

And as for where, I'm building an outdoor area to cater for that.
Sir-Kill
I cut and pasted one of the Ch's near the door in that image and it is of a good size. So I have already resized that one. however it is always a good idea to check the door height to a pc. a human pc height is 50 pixels and the door looks like it is somewhere in the 60 to 70 range. which is good

of course that depends on your resolution too.
Galactygon
Bump. Someone should make use of these areas.

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.