Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where exactly does the mod start?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Aurek
So I know there have been many questions related to the installation of the mod, you must be sick of them, but I have read the readme and searched the forums and I cant find a definate answer to my question. How does the mod start? I have installed SOA+TOB+Patch+Baldurdash v1.12+Nejv42b+Nejv602patch. When I run the game I get the new interface, new kits, new portraits etc. Upon beginning in Irenicus' dungeon is there supposed to be some extra portal beside Jaheria's cage? if so what does it look like and when/how does it appear?

Sorry again and thanks for any help!
Sir-Kill
open the door just north (above her) and it is in there. it is nothing added to the image it has always been there but now it takes you to a never ending journey smile.gif
Aurek
Ah, THAT portal! I see, the first time I installed the mod going through that portal simply led to the next part of Irenicus's dungeon, I reinstalled everything so I hope it works this time around (as I so hate that dungeon)

Thanks very much smile.gif
Vlad
the first time I installed the mod going through that portal simply led to the next part of Irenicus's dungeon

Are you sure?
Aurek
Yes wink.gif I dont think it installed correctly without the baldurdash pack, as the menu was unchanged, that was probably the problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.