Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEJ2 for the Good Party?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
Vlad, have you given any consideration to making it possible for a good party to be able to effect the Leina rescue, and have her join?
Vlad
Sure. It doesn't matter what is your party. What do you mean by *good* party? Hrothgar is a MUST anyway in NeJ2. Dealing with Bodhi cannot be considered good or evil. Do you consider the Shadow Thieves being a good side? I don't.
MajorTomSawyer
The Shadow Thieves are the slightly lesser of the two evils.

I just wish there was a well written mod where you could do and wipe out the Shadow Thieves once you get back to Amn.

My only hesitation on that, if they keep their word and get you to Brynlaw, are you really any better then them if you go back and kill them?
Western Paladin
One of the components of SimDing0's Quest Pack lets Chief Inspector Brega recruit you to destroy the Shadow Thieves when you return to Athkatla.
Vlad
Did you test the compatibility with TS and NeJ2?
Chev
QUOTE(Vlad @ Feb 13 2006, 11:15 PM)
Sure. It doesn't matter what is your party. What do you mean by *good* party? Hrothgar is a MUST anyway in NeJ2. Dealing with Bodhi cannot be considered good or evil. Do you consider the Shadow Thieves being a good side? I don't.

Working with Vampires or working with theives? Those who drink blood or those who steal stuff? I know, I know that they also kill people, but they arn't the Assassain Guild. It may not be a good or evil choice, but a choice of lesser evils.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.