Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions about never ending journey 2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
andrespi
I wanted to ask some things. On the compatibility list of BGtrilogy it's written that Bgt is compatible with never ending journey part 1 and custom imoen kit, and only partially with part 2. So if I install only these two components(part 1 and imoen kit) they'll work without problems? And if I install the latest patch for nej2 only with these two components (nej part 1 and imoen kit) will it work?
And does anybody know if it works with the mod the darkest day?
seanas
QUOTE(andrespi @ Jan 27 2006, 03:52 PM)
I wanted to ask some things. On the compatibility list of BGtrilogy it's written that Bgt is compatible with never ending journey part 1 and custom imoen kit, and only partially with part 2. So if I install only these two components(part 1 and imoen kit) they'll work without problems?

no and no: NEJ2 certainly won't work without problems, NEJ1 is no longer available, to the best of my knowledge. in time NEJ2 will be compatible; currently tho, no it doesn't.

And if I install the latest patch for nej2 only with these two components (nej part 1 and imoen kit) will it work?

absolutely not.

And does anybody know if it works with the mod the darkest day?

see previous answers (ie, not yet).
Vlad
Just to expand the very correct answer of seanas - NeJ2 doesn't designate *NeJ Part 2*, but *NeJ 2nd edition*, which includes the both parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.