Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No dialog between group and Dar, Hrothgar
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Arthalion
When I try to talk to one of these NPC, they won't say anythin'. For example, when I try to talk to Hrothgar, he will just stand there without sayin' a word.
The game will just say: "Hrothgar has nothing to tell u"

I'm would be very greatful for any response, thank u.
Vlad
I cannot understand what is the problem. Please be more specific as I cannot guess what did you install, when these problems occured, what was the sequence of your actions/dialogues.
Arthalion
I had some mods installed before the instalation of NEJ. Could this be the problem?
I have the patches and fixes.
The problem occurs right after I visit the inn, where is Hrothgar placed. There is that welcome text, which tells me, that I'm in Easthaven etc.
And then, when I want to talk to Hrothgar, he just stands there and doesn't say anythin. He is in that "dialogue pose" or "alert" pose if u want, but he doesn't say anythin. The game just writtes: "Hrothgar has nothing to tell u" or somethin like that. The same problem happens, when I try to talk to Dar.

Is this specific enough or u need some more informations about the mods installed before NEJ?
Vlad
I had some mods installed before the instalation of NEJ. Could this be the problem?

Exactly this is your problem. Please you should read ReadMe and these forum boards more carefully. You MAY NOT violate installation instructions!
Arthalion
QUOTE(Vlad @ Jan 17 2006, 12:21 PM)

Exactly this is your problem. Please you should read ReadMe and these forum boards more carefully. You MAY NOT violate installation instructions!

Ahh yes, I was foolish. I already had some mods installed so I thought, that when I will install NEJ after these mods, it should work - thats "thinking process of a rokie". biggrin.gif
Anyway, thnx for your advice. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.