Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Continuous Imoen
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
horred the plague
I posted this over on BGT forums as well, but this is really an NeJ issue.

Removal of the belt has a little bit of residue left. IMOEN.BCS still has a block for

CODE

IF
 HP(Myself,1)
 Global("ImoenRunning","LOCALS",0)
THEN
 RESPONSE #100
   SetGlobal("ImoenRunning","LOCALS",1)
   StartDialogue("ImoenP",Player1)
END
with the corresponding triggering of IMOENP.dlg.

This should be removed, because every time you cast Raise Dead on Immy, it triggers.

Even worse-this dialog block does NOT send her to AR1512! It sends her to Limbo, courtesy of EscapeArea().

CODE
LeaveParty()
Wait(1)
GivePartyAllEquipment()
EscapeArea()

This will need to be yanked, as well (in case you ever kick Immy out for some reason, at the point of 1HP).

Don't get me wrong--I agree with removal of the belt. I did the same thing when I made continuous Immy for BP-BGT back in 2002. Except I originally had a clumbsy script block that "jerked" her back to life. laugh.gif

Oh, one other bit---you should give her CRE files Effect 295--Graphics:Disable Chunking Death. This should keep any unfortunate messes from happening along the way, and busting the BG2 plot in half. wink.gif
Vlad
Okay, thanks.
Vlad
Bill, this is a BW issue, I don't want to remove this original block because Imoen shouldn't die in the past. It is just an alarm to players.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.