Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DLTC SETUP : <
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
Lord Fausto
How you can setup it ? :S

The tutorials in the page dont explains it :<

help plis Q_Q
Vlasák
What problem do you have exactly? What does it do? Or what do you want to do? wink.gif
Lord Fausto
The problem its the setup xD

i want to make areas for bg2... but... when you want to use the programe it says you need to set it up... but i dont have idea how to use the SETUP...

well... y cant found the effects.dat file... :<

anyway i setup it whit only chitingkey...

and i have another problem... mi monitor its small... and the area editing tool... cant be resized rolleyes.gif
I cant slide the bar to see the map and edit it :S.... and i cant find a sol to my problem Q_Q
Sir-Kill
the effects files should be in the dltcep folder

also could try to type clearer when asking for help i.e. "y cant found the effects.dat file" does this mean that you did or did not find them?
Lord Fausto
I didnt find it... but my programs runs.. with... some errors but runs... the problems now... its how to use it... with my smalles monitor and the un-sizeable area editor window... :S...
Any sol xD?

thx...
Vlasák
effects.dat should be included in DLTCEP package... but you can download them here:

http://iesdp.gibberlings3.net/dat.zip

AFAIK the screen cannot be resized, I had similar problem... set the higher resolution of your desktop...
Avenger_teambg
The area editor comes with 2 sizes, you can go to the options screen and see if you can set a lower tile count.
If you already use the lower count and your screen is still too small, well, it was made for larger desktops wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.