Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Imoen's in Jon's Dungeon
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
Began afresh,,,

SoA + ToB + 26498 Patch + Bdash 112 Fixes + Bdash 112 ToB Dialogue Patch + TS 6.05 + NEJ2v4.2B + NEJ2v6.02 Cumulative Patch.

When I begin a new game, the "Charming Rogue" Imoen breaks me out of the cage, and when we go into the Jailor Golem's room, there is "Mage/Thief" Imoen standing there waiting and completely able to converse and join the party as well. The dialogues she follows are the dialogues from when she rejoins the party in Spellhold. wacko.gif

Any thoughts? Will this woof the game if I just ignore her and continue?
Vlad
I suppose you chose not to install Custom & Continous Kit for Imoen. Then please install it, and start a new game. If you wish you may immediately dual her to a mage.
erebusant
I don't know what happened with my original WeiDU.log I attached. I do have the Continuous custom kit Imoen installed, and have the same issue after re-loading again.
erebusant
Vlad, I think I know what is going on. In the new games where the 2nd Imoen was occuring I was using an imported character from a previous game. When I start with a completely fresh character, the 2nd Imoen does not occur. Any idea what in an imported character would cause this to happen?
Vlad
I should look into this problem. Thank you for report. Please continue playing with a new character as it will take some time to find the source of this problem.
erebusant
Vlad, do you need me to e-mail you my character file?
Senka
Ummm... I have got the same problem when I install and uninstall the Easy-of-Use component "faster dream and cut-scene"...
Vlad
It sounds very bad - *faster dream and cut-scene*... blink.gif
Chev
faster dream and cut-scene
Coming from a BP player I know this to mess up stuff. Stay away.
iopden
If install TS after NEJ - two Yoshimo appears. After sending both to CC Kachiko wont react on them there.
Vlad
Well, it's said that TS should be installed first, isn't it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.