Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halruaa Quests
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
erebusant
I made it into Halruaa, and I'm having a lot of difficulty getting any quests at all. Finally got Lavalier's quest after resting in his office, then got a dialogue of "Where's Hrothgar, you cannot continue without him", even though he was still in my party and then my character was killed out of the blue.

Is there a comprehensive list of the quests to do in Halruaa, where to locate them, and the right order to do them in?

Thanks for any help with this. blink.gif
Vlad
Well, we really need a walkthrough since the Halruaa's plot is not linear and there are many optional quests. I hope someone who has already finished playing the second part could write a walkthrough, and I'll correct it if needed. Normally this phrase "Where's Hrothgar, you cannot continue without him" appear ONLY if Hrothgar is not in party. As he is in your party, I think your dialog.tlk has got messed somehow. However, I'd like to learn about your installation, mods, and sequence of actions. Also it would be a good idea *to play the role game*, communicate with each NPC you meet even if you think they are generic such as students in the academy grounds. Also please bear in mind in Halruaa you have mainly quests for mages, so I presume there are 1-2 mages at least in your party. Also please take into account that there is night and siesta time when tutors and students are sleeping in their rooms/dormitories or just not in the yard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.