Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The first part is over
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Tomtech
I have cleared the hand out. I delivered three pieces of the Astrolab for repair. I seem to be stuck there. I haven't finished the Aorboreum quest either. Haven't found the right item. I thought I had everthing but I may have missed something.

I am downloading 4.2 and want to know what the procedure is for replacing 2.0b and then upgrade to 6.01?

Thanks for all the work you have put into this great mod.

Are there any other forums covering Neverending Journey?
Vlad
I delivered three pieces...

You need to find the fourth piece.

I am downloading 4.2 and want to know what the procedure is for replacing 2.0b and then upgrade to 6.01?

Total uninstall of your game, and reinstall of everything a new. Look for other posts on this topic.

Thanks for all the work you have put into this great mod.

Thank you for your feedback.

Are there any other forums covering Neverending Journey?

No, and why do you need them?
iopden
So after Astrolabe I in any case was teleported to Irenicus Dungeon. Am I done with First Part of NEJ? Lich mentioned Dorns Deep, so I want to not miss some gameplay.
As for gamplay it is the most quality mod I ever seen, the IWD storyline merged very good as it is original game.
I met just one issue - the part of journal entry of the quest with holy water after completing it stays in active quests.
Vlad
So after Astrolabe I in any case was teleported to Irenicus Dungeon.

You might wish to visit Kuldahar and finalise the quest of Orrick.

Am I done with First Part of NEJ?

Yes.

Lich mentioned Dorns Deep, so I want to not miss some gameplay.

We are currently working on the third part of the mod.

As for gamplay it is the most quality mod I ever seen, the IWD storyline merged very good as it is original game.

Thanks a lot, I think this is the best reward we receive - appreciation of gamers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.