Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: assertion failed in chvidimage3d.cpp 1397
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Gradius
Hi guys, my game keeps on crashing and I'd appreciate your assistance.

I've installed the nej mod correctly, and everything's gone smoothly, until when I try to eastern exit in the area with the crazy goblin marshal (the area that you enter after the ice giants block the path back to easthaven) the game tries to load the next area then crashes:

assertion failed in chvidimage3d.cpp 1397
(and some message about trying to access a tile that wasn't loaded)

any help fixing the problem would be greatly appreciated. I was really getting into the story and the mod!

Chris
Vlad
This is the first time I read about such a problem. It looks like Kuldahar area is corrupted but I'm not sure. I guess you're trying to click on the area outside the area map of Kuldahar pass, and because there is no world map your game crashes. Please don't click on borders of the area or outside the borders, but just click before where your cursor (hand) turns into transition cursor (wheel).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.