Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: List of NPC mods
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Jab's List of NPC mods
Pages: 1, 2
Deathsangel
Finally I got version 2.0 out of Ariena (different default portait by the way) that removes lot of bugs and serious amount of content

Kido is version 7.0 (and will stay so (no need to change or add imo))

Link to ironwork fails, which is unfortunate as well... I like Imrahil's reviews
No link to mentioned NPC romance list by the way

And very nice list. So long steady updates and been there long. Very nice, congrats on it.
Jab
QUOTE(Deathsangel @ Dec 6 2007, 01:31 PM) *
Finally I got version 2.0 out of Ariena (different default portait by the way) that removes lot of bugs and serious amount of content
Kido is version 7.0 (and will stay so (no need to change or add imo))
Updated. smile.gif

Link to ironwork fails, which is unfortunate as well... I like Imrahil's reviews
I will try to find the right link, again... dry.gif
Edit: Done
No link to mentioned NPC romance list by the way
Uh, what do you mean? unsure.gif

And very nice list. So long steady updates and been there long. Very nice, congrats on it.

Thank you very much. wink.gif
Jab
Gavin v2.

Sheena v1.6 - somehow I've missed that, sorry. :-(
WizWom
Jonathan NPC for BGTutu is back online, and updated some.

Jonathan v0.2
Jab
QUOTE(WizWom @ Dec 19 2007, 03:29 AM) *

Jonathan v0.2

Nice, though I hope, that there will be more dialogues in the future. wink.gif
Btw is there a forum for the mod? Maybe you could ask some modding sites for support...
WizWom
QUOTE(Jab @ Dec 24 2007, 06:23 AM) *
QUOTE(WizWom @ Dec 19 2007, 03:29 AM) *

Jonathan v0.2

Nice, though I hope, that there will be more dialogues in the future. wink.gif
Btw is there a forum for the mod? Maybe you could ask some modding sites for support...

Why, I just set up the forum yesterday!
http://www.wizwom.is-a-geek.net/forum
Jab
Nathaniel v4 (new ToB content), Iylos v1, Touch-the Moon (Touchstone) v1.
Domi
I was just answering someone's question, and found that Wikadae wasn't on this list. What's the deal with him? Is he available from anywhere nowadays?
Jab
I think, that he was never in my list (or I deleted him, because he is an unsupported beta).
Link - http://america.iegmc.net/moongaze/

Added:
-Nalia Romance v1
-The Luxleys v1

Updated:
-Xan v7
-Neh'Taniel Alfa v2.72
Moongaze
QUOTE(Jab @ Jan 7 2008, 07:54 PM) *
I think, that he was never in my list (or I deleted him, because he is an unsupported beta).

More accurately, an unsupported One-Day type NPC.
Moongaze
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Jan 12 2008, 11:48 AM) *
QUOTE(Jab @ Jan 7 2008, 07:54 PM) *

More accurately, an unsupported One-Day type NPC.

Nevermind, he's back in business, released anew here at BWL.
Forum: http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=3382

Wikaede v3.4

Characterization: human, lawful neutral, priest of Helm
Romance: No
Notes: One-Day NPC
Jab
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Jan 16 2008, 02:49 PM) *
Nevermind, he's back in business, released anew here at BWL.
Forum: http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=3382

Wikaede v3.4

Characterization: human, lawful neutral, priest of Helm
Romance: No
Notes: One-Day NPC
Hi,

Because he is one-day NPC, I will not add him. Sorry for that. sad.gif I made only one exception in this rule - Tiax.
There are of course other problematic mods in my list - like Alora (- though there will be new version on CoM), Hubelpot, Azure and even Kari. Progress on them is very slow or doesn't exist, so they will be probably deleted in the future.
Moongaze
Whatever you wish, although I wonder why you have added Tiax...
Jab
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Jan 16 2008, 05:07 PM) *
Whatever you wish, although I wonder why you have added Tiax...

kulyok assured me, that his one-day status doesn't mean, that he is short (as a mod of course smile.gif ) or has bugs.

Btw added Angelo v1.
Moongaze
I question the logic of that, but whatever. It's none of my concern.
Valiant
So it would be logical to write kulyok about changing his status to normal NPC mod, if it´s not so short or even if it has no bugs, don´t you think, Jab?? Just wonder... Because if an NPC mod is classified as a One-Day, it is simply not fully developed, finished, nor heuristically tested. I don´t know, maybe that just me.
kulyok
Content-wise, I think Tiax is on par with your average NPC: he's got banters with all Bioware NPCs in SoA and ToB, quite a few interjections in SoA and ToB both, a "friendship"(if you can call "When Tiax rules..." rants) path with the PC, extended player-initiated options in SoA and ToB, and so on. (Including small perks like a custom Holy Symbol in ToB, a Russian translation and so on)

I called Tiax one-day because, yes, all this content was created in 24 hours. I didn't want a full forum for the guy(I might've tried to apply at G3, but I really, seriously didn't want to), and he doesn't have one, but I like him, I enjoy writing crossmod for him, I have the link in my signature, and so on and so forth.

I think as long as an mod is playable and talkative and interesting and not "bare-bones", he's a real NPC. That's just me, though.
Valiant
Maybe so. That´s your opinion. Mine is different, but still, it´s your mod and you only have the rights to name it or rename it, nobody else. So as long as you say it´s a One-Day NPC, there won´t be further questions about it from my side.
Jab
Updated:
Auren v6.1; Sarah v1.2; Beyond the Law (Kiyone&Kova) v1.35

Added:
Solaufein Flirt Pack (see Weimer's Solaufein in my list).
theacefes
This may seem odd, but I don't suppose Banana! would count would it? smile.gif
Jab
QUOTE(theacefes @ Jan 20 2008, 09:44 AM) *
This may seem odd, but I don't suppose Banana! would count would it? smile.gif

huh.gif I mean... I'm glad, that I can see more fruits of your work... Oh... Is there a romance? unsure.gif
Jab
Neh'Taniel v2.73
trufa
Alora 1.02 with TOB comes out

Here is the new link
Jab
QUOTE(trufa @ Feb 6 2008, 04:09 PM) *
Alora 1.02 with TOB comes out

Here is the new link

Updated, thanks. wink.gif
Jab
Luxley Family v1.1
Jab
de'Arnise Romance V2
Jab
Updated: Angelo v2, Gavin v3
Jab
Updated:
Tashia Remix v1.1
Nathaniel v4.2
Angelo v3
Gavin v3.1
Amber v2.5
Iylos v2.2
Indira v11
Ninafer v1.02
Solaufein v103 (just with French translation)
Moongaze
Question, seeing how there's a bit of confusion on what's considered a One-Day NPC and thus isn't (or is) eligible for your list. What would my NPC mod, Wikaede Revisited, need in order to be allowed onto your list? More dialogue, quests (both in progress)? Content-wise, it's small, yet additional material is under construction, to make him more "full" rather than "One-Day". What's needed, or will it never be allowed since it started out as a One-Day NPC?
Baronius
Considering there have been several updates to Wikaede since its first release and additional content is under development as well, I think it's really the time to add it to this list. I'm sure Jab will agree.
Moongaze
Still, the additional dialogue and quest needed to make him more "full" hasn't been included yet (it will be included in v5).
Jab
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Jul 2 2008, 02:36 PM) *
Still, the additional dialogue and quest needed to make him more "full" hasn't been included yet (it will be included in v5).

I will add the next version (v5) to the list. ;-)
Moongaze
Cool.
I'll report back when it's released (won't be for a while yet).
Jab
Added:
Nikitalleria v1.01
Rylorn v1
Callisto v1.02
(Sorry for the late add!)

Updated:
Kivan & Deheriana v8.1
Auren v6.2

Deleted:
Hubelpot (Reason - still beta)
Neh'taniel (Reason - still alpha)
Jab
Updated:
Callisto & Ninafer = Undying v2
Sarah v2 Beta
Jab
Added Ninde v1.1

Btw there are lots of "friendship add-ons" on SHS (for example Yoshimo, Viconia, Mazzy etc.) and also one NPC only for Underdark (Xulaye).
Jab
Deleted Fade and Tsujatha because of their "adult content" -> new rules of BWL Council. ;-)
Jab
Undying V2.04 (Callisto, Ninafer).
Jab
Updated links, links to portraits, new versions - mostly translations (Saerileth, Yasraena, Miriam, Iylos).
Jab
Updated:
Xan v9
Undying v2.05 (Callisto, Ninafer)
Solaufein v104 (just new translation)
Amber v2.6

Added:
Sarevok Romance v1
Tyris Flare v1
Lisandro
And... wikaede? where is he?
And can I make the spanish translation?
Jab
QUOTE(Lisandro @ Mar 18 2010, 04:12 AM) *
And... wikaede? where is he?

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41571
Look here.
QUOTE(Lisandro @ Mar 18 2010, 04:12 AM) *
And can I make the spanish translation?
Ask the author (if you can reach him).

Btw updated:
Sarah NPC v3
Tyris Flare v3
Chloe v1.5
The Undying 2.06
Kivan and Deheriana Companions v9
Miriam v1 (with Dark Ritual mod, so let's call it v1 smile.gif )
Jab
Hi. I have prepared a bigger update. Just one minor question. Can somebody please moved this list to a public forum? Or even better just "unhide" The Gathering Hall.
I mean there are just topics, that should be public. Like general information for modders, who want their mods on BWL (its really, really strange, that this topic is hidden), informations about DHDC a news about mods from different sites (G3, PPG etc.).
Jab
Thanks. wink.gif

Updated:
Yasraena v12
Tsujatha v13
Saerileth v15
Tashia Remix v1.2
Miriam v1.01
Kivan v10
Alora v1.03
Kitanya v6.4.1.
Undying 2.08
Imoen v2
Arien v2.2
Angelo v3
Auren v7.2
Angelo v4
Nalia v3
Sarah v3.1
Sarevok v1.1

Updated BG1 Tutu:
Gavin v8
Mur'Neth v10

Added BG2:
Haldamir v2
Faren v2
Darian v1
Gavin v20
Yikari v1.7
Neth'taniel v3
Hindo's Doom
aa
Baronius
Many links will remain broken in the upcoming months, because I just quickly moved the most important BWL files to our new, reliable host (the old one proved to be totally unreliable). Later, I'll try to fix all locations & files.
kulyok
Thought you might like to know: Coran is now available for BG2, too. smile.gif A full friendship path, banters with all Bioware BG2 NPCs, player-initiated dialogue and ToB content. In the next version of Crossmod Banter Pack, banters with Ajantis, Kivan, Tiax and Xan for BG2.

Link: same as Tiax, http://www.pocketplane.net/oneday
Jab
Hi. Thanks, I will add him in the next update. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.