Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New BG2Effects.dat released!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
Galactygon
With TBG down and several posts lost, as well as finding continual oversights, etc., I have decided enough is enough, so I made a fairly large update on the BG2Effects.dat file.

Luckily, several of the TBG posts have been archieved by igi, and the non-archieved threads are something I memorized. Rather than bothering to post 'em and wait for a new .dat version, I made on myself.

It includes updates such as: Dispel Magic's parameters, Bardez' valuable post at TBG, etc.

Several of the BG2 effects (such as the immunity to projectile) also extend to the BG1 modding platform. However, I was too lazy to make a BG1Effects.dat file.

-Galactygon
Galactygon
On the side note, someone... pinned this.

-Galactygon
Windwalker
Downloading! smile.gif Does it keep igi's style of .dat structure?
Baronius
Hey Gal it was me who pinned it as I thought it's important enough to be pinned. Unpin it if you think it's better that way smile.gif
Galactygon
QUOTE(Windwalker @ Aug 21 2004, 06:49 PM)
Downloading! smile.gif Does it keep igi's style of .dat structure?

Yes it does. smile.gif

-Galactygon
Galactygon
I unpinned this topic, since igi made a much better and more updated version of all games:

http://iesdp.gibberlings3.net/

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.