Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exiting Irenicus Dungeon
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
Ok, I finally got teleported back to Irenicus Dungeon from the Astrolabe, with my party intact and had a question regarding getting Yoshimo and Kachiko to join to be able to do the TS quests later. My understanding is you need Yoshimo to get Kachiko to even appear, however I don't have room for him to join. What is the best way to kick off the TS dialogues for later? I'm thinking of joining Yoshimo, and kicking Minsc out and have him go to "a nearest tavern or inn" (which does he go to, CC?) and then when Kachiko shows up, not allow her to join and have Yoshimo leave and give dialogue to meet at the Sea's Bounty. Will this leave the future TS content intact and questable? Thanks!! wacko.gif
ronin69hof
Minsc will go to the Copper Cornet. If I were you I would send Yoshimo there also and pick up Kachiko or you will have to have both of them in your party before you get out of the dungeon. If you send Yoshimo to the CC you will only have to get rid of Minsc before exiting the dungeon.

vlad would be able to tell you better how to work the two of them and the parting scripts that they have.

ronin
Vlad
If you send away Yoshimo and then join Kachiko you'll have only 10 days to approach Yoshimo in CC before Kachiko quits. However you may join both and send them to SBT at once leaving space for Melora and Leina (or Sime and Valygar if you wish). Yoshimo and Kachiko will be in SBT until you leave for Brynnlaw. You may not join only Yoshimo without Kachiko though. Also if you send away Kachiko and your PC isn't of a mage class then you'll need to pick up either Nalia, Aerie, Edwin or Jan. Leina also serves as a good back catser. You won't be able to do Tilorn's quest without a mage. Also take in mind that your mage (or better two-three mages) shouldn't be lower than 11-12 level. Higher is better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.