Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gorvan
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
babalon
i played through the easthaven part kudos by the way deleting the 2 spl files fixed my problems. but now i can't seem to find gorvan. i have the letter and the flowes. and the quest but i can't seem to find him in the copper cornet.
larrienne
QUOTE(babalon @ Dec 5 2005, 07:59 PM)
i played through the easthaven part kudos by the way deleting the 2 spl files fixed my problems. but now i can't seem to find gorvan. i have the letter and the flowes. and the quest but i can't seem to find him in the copper cornet.

babalon,
You'll find Govan in the CC. sitting and drinking with his pals at a table near the bar.
If you click on him he's tagged as * a drunk* or similar words, can't rightly remember, and not as Govan. smile.gif
babalon
thank you larriene i did find him, I have a unique issue well maybe. I have played thru BG2 numerous times. Bodhi in the original game won't accept a female thief character. So since that is my favorite character I never do her way. So what is the fix if Bodhi doesn't want you. Even with vanilla BG2 she doesn't accept a thief something about honor among thieves. So how do you do the Leina quest.
Vlad
Unfortunately you cannot do the quest and to find Leina in this case. This quest is only for those who work for Bodhi. But then if you have TS installed you may join Sime. By the way Sime also doesn't like thieves and cannot be romanced if PC is a thief (no matter male or female).
larrienne
QUOTE(babalon @ Dec 5 2005, 11:52 PM)
So since that is my favorite character I never do her way.  So what is the fix if Bodhi doesn't want you.  Even with vanilla BG2 she doesn't accept a thief something about honor among thieves.  So how do you do the Leina quest.

I usually have the same problem babalon. I l love the thief character class it really is my all time favourite. (You have to wonder what that says about ourselves babalon biggrin.gif )
With NeJ installed I have resorted to a mage class of some sort because there is no mage available in SoW. I prefer to keep Immie as her original self, in this case Vlad's great new kit for her, Charming rogue... it is so my Immie! wub.gif

Of all classes, I honestly have to say, I hate playing mage so I often change PC. class after exiting the dungeon in Athkatla and head off to recruit Nahlia or Jan. I don't have T/S installed at present so Kachiko is out.
I know this method of play sounds like a lot of wasted time and effort but I have a lot of favourite, ready made characters already at same levels as the group when they return so it's no probs for me to with play this way...but I guess it doesn't suit all players. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.