Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New gnome NPC
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
There is a new chaotic evil gnome NPC in/between the second and third part of NeJ2. He has a very nice quest, many interjections and banters, and fully voiced by TheWizard. However until now I cannot decide about his mage class/kit. So I'd like to make a poll. Please vote, and based on this I'll introduce him in the game.

TAFFIC BIO:

Taffic was born into a clan of prolific forest gnomes living in Cloakwood Forest. Your first impression of Taffic is that he is as he seems, a happy-go-lucky forest gnome with small eyes that have a hint of mischief about them. Taffic will tell you of his dream to become a tall hero, not too strange a dream for a gnome you think, but when Taffic speaks of his dream it soon becomes apparent that this dream of his has become an obsession with him and no longer a dream. On looking closer you see a very distraught and unhappy gnome. More frightening is the realisation that Taffic will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. Taffic tells you of the past 15yrs that he has spent, (not many years given the length of a gnome’s lifespan), following every rumour that reaches his large gnomish ears, of the artifacts he has sought and tried, of the potions and spells that he has experimented with, of the prayers he has offered to his god and even of the combinations of all of these things together. “A lot of wasted time and energy” he will say, “ but now, yes now at last I know how to do it” and Taffic’s voice takes on an excitable tone, a glint comes to his eye and the seemingly harmless gnome suddenly makes you afraid of what he has in mind.
Moongaze
Berserker/Illusionist.
ronin69hof
Berserker/Illusionist, same reason as I posted on your temp forums.

ronin

[EDITED BY VLAD] I picked Berserker-Illusionist because I think the idea is cool. If you think of the Illusionist as a sort of wild mage (since you cant have a berserker-wildmage) then the Berserker part plays in real good.

ronin
Chev
I voted for fighter Illusionist, because such of a small fighter would need to think as he fights larger opponates.
balduran
I voted b/I, because it makes a very interesting combo - a mage who has to fight melee style. BTW gnomes cannot be pure mages, unless I am mistaken, so you can remove the option from the poll.
Baronius
Berserker/Illusionist is an interesting choice. I voted for it.
SirChet
Hi all:
D'uh, I voted for F/I before I saw B/I. How cool would a Berserker Gnome be, I just want to see a small, big nosed, big eared Berserker. biggrin.gif
Vlad
I just want to see a small, big nosed, big eared Berserker.

No problems, look at him:

http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=1334

:D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.