Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When does the 2nd part start?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Hundy
Great Mod so far Vlad, just one question though, when and where does the 2nd part start? I have finished part one and have Dar and his buddy Hrothgard with me. Picked up Meloria and I have gone through most of the quests, but I cannot seem to find out how to start the second part. Any help ould be greatly appreciated. Oh yea, I have only BGII, ToB and NEJ installed. Thanks for all the hard work. Hundy
Vlad
Thanks Hundy for nice words. Hrothgar suggests to move to Ulcaster when you leave Irenicus dungeon. I am pretty sure you asked him for more time to spend in Amn. Then he will urge you to move to Ulcaster again in a few in-game days. Hence the dialogue spawns only if you rest. You may decline again his offer and then he'll give you much more time to finish your quests in Athkatla if you wish. But if you feel you need to go to Ulcaster and you don't want to wait for his third reminder then just use your World Map. I hope you remember where is Ulcaster wink.gif smile.gif . By the way there is also an exciting Leina's quest you may wish to do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.