Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: patch 6.01
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
larrienne
Vlad, when installing your new patch 6.01 I see this message:

Successfully installed never ending journey v6.01...

Press ENTER to exit

Could not find c:\programme files\Black Isle\BG11-SoA|override\SPCL242.SPL.
Could not find c:\programme files\Black Isle\BG11-SoA|override\SPCL221.SPL.
OggDec1.0
Decoding "Intro5ogg" to "intro5 wav"
Then at this point screen closes sad.gif

Am I missing something in my original installation? I have only just started a new game and just entered Easthaven.

My party consisits of self/Mage thief(Thought it would be different smile.gif ), Imoen and Minsc.

I don't have Jaheira with me, sorry Vlad her new kit is great but I don't like her character. One observation this time round is that dialogue which should trigger between Imoen and PC. after Hrothgar leaves the inn didn't occur.
I know it was originally a Jaheira/PC dialogue but I am sure we made it an Imoen/PC dialogue if Jaheira was not in group?
Vlad
Yes, it's okay. This patch just duplicates your previous patch. Those buggy spells have been already removed. Normally Imoen interjects without Jaheira, and I have also checked this several times but sometimes against all odds dialogues do not pop up. sad.gif

Personally I cannot play without Jaheira's nymphs and fire elementals. I have dropped Minsc in my recent party, and now I really enjoy Accalia's talks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.