Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: game crash when exiting dragon cave
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
SirChet
Vlad:
When I try to leave the dragon cave with the hearthstone the game crashes. First it autosaves (leaving area) when it trys to load new area it crashes.
Any help would be great, I can't wait to play your mod after the IWD part. I have no other mods installed, and am running the latest version of the mod and patch, got from your website. I've attached the debug file smile.gif
Vlad
You need to install the new patch v6.01, and load your saved game prior to entering the last level of Dragon Eye.
SirChet
Vlad:
I downloaded the new patch and installed it. I used a save game from much earlier in the game, from the temple. Game crashes now when I try to enter the last level of dragon's eye.

Any and all help would be appreciated.
Vlad
Please download the following file and copy it to your override:

http://vlad.blackwyrmlair.net/files/Rcopper.cre

This file got corrupted. Because it is a fast fix, Reise Coppersky's name may be messed in this case.
SirChet
Vlad:
I copied that file to my overide folder and, voila.....able to enter and exit dragon's eye with ease. Thanks for your quick response, everything else seems to be working fine, custom music, custom dialouges. I'm having alot of fun playing this mod, thanks for all the effort ya'll put into making it and supporting it.

Nice Job smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.