Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Impressions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Segar
As it is my first time i am playing TS, here is some feedback from my part. In general i really did enjoy that game, it is very nicely done! smile.gif

*) I took Sime as soon as she became available during the Aran-Linvail-Quests. She did remain silent while fighting in the graveyard etc, on the TS main quest and only started with banters on arriving at Brinnlaw: Then she had a banter with everyone in the group (including me), before i was able to leave the ship. That was kind of too-much-at-once.

*) I left Minsc for Sime at Athakatla. In one of the TS-Mainquest-Dungeons Kachiro started talking to him. But only one sentence, then she did finish.

*) A friend of mine wanted to play Multiplayer with me. As we arrived at the exit, we were already six people and did not want to leave Minsc or Jaheira behind, because of the quests. So we told Yoshimo to wait at this pub in the Dock district. But later we were never able to pick him up. Kashiro did not talk to us. And Yoshimo told s.th. like "What do you think, Kashiro?" - and then both remained silent.

*) New magical items like "Scarab of Goodwill" or "Ulcaster Academy Ring": When I want to activate them, I only see the names of the items, not the name of their ability. For the Ulcaster ring e.g. i see three times the Ulcaster ring. But what does what?

*) When i took the potion from the elemental quest, i told s.th. like "Fools, i love both of you. Please dont make me choose". I never understood the meaning of that one, it made never sense to me. A message like "intelligence raised by one point permanently" was never given.

*) During the pit fight with the elder brother (the monk), he is betraying me: He drinks potions, which i cannot...

*) In the TS-Walkthrough at N.) There were some Golem type monsters mentioned at the Western side. Did not meet them, just Greater Mummys and s.th. in the East.

*) It is a bit illogical: Kashiro has to be dead for one day. Afterwards every chance is over. But it is possible to sleep several times. Also for the pit fight - I could tell her father, I would come back the next day. Normally it should be too late by then.

*) To get down to the dungeon I got a rope from a girl (Alome) after leaving Yoshimos fathers house. I did not get a note, that I would not be able to get back to the surface, which would have been nice. (but maybe i overread s.th., that one is already a week ago)

*) Behind Najoki is a door. I always wanted to enter it, but was never been able to. What is it? Would be nice to enter it, i am probably not the only adventurer, who wants to explore everything. Even if it is an empty room...

So far, so good...
Segar
*) Sime and Kashiro both started dialogs with Imoen and failed. They told the first sentence, got no reply and then it was over. Kashiro happened after the leaving the Spellhold dungeon in Brinnlaw (s.th. like "i am so glad that we got you out of the hands of irenicus"). Sime at Sahuagin city. It were both the first banters with Imoen, but did remind me on the Kashiro-try-talk with Minsc, when he was not any more part of the group.
Vlad
Thank you Segar! smile.gif cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.