Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aurolite priestess in shadow vale
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
SirChet
Hi all :

Did the aurolite priestess get moved in this mod, I thought she was normally in the cave with the covered boxes.........any help would be apprieciated.
Golden Thief
No she has not. Did you talk to the maiden in the bar and did you get the quest to seek her out. If not then that is why she is not there yet.
larrienne
QUOTE(Golden Thief @ Oct 8 2005, 10:54 AM)
No she has not. Did you talk to the maiden in the bar and did you get the quest to seek her out. If not then that is why she is not there yet.

Remember to loot her boxes before you return to speak to her in the inn SirChet. biggrin.gif
SirChet
Larrienne:
I remembered that I hadn't spoke to Lyson at the bar, went back and talked to her and presto aurolite priestess in the wookie, I mean yeti cave. Thanks to all. btw.....has anyone else experienced a game crash when exiting the dragon cave with the hearthstone. If you have please let me know how you worked around it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.