Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NeJ2 refuses to install
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Auril's Chosen
I have tried numerous times to get this mod to work and to no avail. Here is what I did as per Vlad's suggestions in other posts:

1. Installed SoA
2. Installed Baldurdash , since I can't install the Fix Pack 1.12 after installing ToB.
3. Installed NeJ2v42b to where I have BG2 SoU installed to
4. Installed official patch for ToB
5. Then finally, I installed the NeJ2v60b patch

I started a new game, went to the portal to the north like the readme said, used CLUA to create the necessary key to go through the portal, and didn't wind up in Icewind Dale but instead somewhere further in Irenicus' dungeon to meet Yoshimo.

Prior to this, I have re-installed all the above mentioned about 5 times now to see if there is a specific order to go about making the mod work. Please, somebody, anybody, does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

-BMW
ScuD
You need to install in the following order:
1) SoA
2) TOB
3) Patch
4) Baldurdash
5) NeJ 4.2
6) NeJ patch 6.0a
SirChet
Auril's Chosen:

I couldn't get it to load either until I completely uninstalled soa and tob, and manually deleted all files with anything to do with it, then I installed soa,tob,tob patch (sorscerer's place) balderdash fot tob 1.12, then nej2, nej cummulative patch (Vlads website).

I hope this helps smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.