Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Bring Dar back through Portal
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
Any idea why at the end of part 1 when Arundel is murdered by the fake Arundel, I can't make the portal work to come back to the future in Jon's dungeon. The only way I could continue was to kick Dar out of the party, and tell him to go wait at the Copper Coronet. I'm hoping he shows up there, because he makes a perfect replacement for Anomen. God, I'm tired of Anomen's whining and sighing.

Thanks for any help with this.
Sir-Kill
yeah IIRC he shows up there.
You could save your game, close it. open up your save game folder and copy and paste it in the mpsave folder and then restart the game in mp mode, export him, go through the portal, then import him right after.
Vlad
If you install and play NeJ (first edition), please post your questions at spellhold studios. I have provided no support for this version for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
erebusant
Never mind. Found the fix in the NEJ section of the BP patch version 7. He showed up at the Copper Coronet anyway, just like I asked him too. 100 years later and no worse the wear for it. Imagine how many tankards of ale he had to go through during his wait,,, tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.