Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mod asks for updated TOB
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
SirChet
Hi all:
When I try to install nej it tells me to update tob with latest patch, but I used the tob patch from sorcerers place.

Any help welcome.
Vlad
SoA (full version) + ToB (full version) + official ToB patch + original Baldurdash 1.12 fixpack + TS v6.03 + NeJ2 v4.2 b + NeJ2 v6.0a --> start a new game and enjoy it.

OR (TS ONLY):

SoA (full version) + ToB (full version) + official ToB patch + original Baldurdash 1.12 fixpack + TS v5.01 + TS patches v5.03, 5.04, 5.05--> start a new game and enjoy it.

OR (NeJ2 ONLY):

SoA (full version) + ToB (full version) + official ToB patch + original Baldurdash 1.12 fixpack + NeJ2 v4.2 b + NeJ2 v6.0a --> start a new game and enjoy it.
SirChet
Vlad:

I removed everything and started from scratch in the order you gave, and the unofficial expansion loaded perfectly. I have installed the cummulative patch, and the game is running. I just thought I would drop you a note to say thanks, btw I like the beginning screen.

well.........................back to playing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.