Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chu/gui/mos help
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
Sir-Kill
I have been chaging the GUIINV CHU to make it bigger to accomadate the larger bams that I want.
I can't seem to make the INVMOS any larger while it looks fine in DLTCEP the game does not recognize it.
My first attempt to fix this was to chang the ston08b, t, l, and r to see if that was the problem. The top, bottom, left and right graphics of that window (it also is the same mos for every other window except the play window) to be much smaller. I could see that the INVMOS was under the ston08b. But that did not really help.

the GUIWLSP which the buttons (mage & priest books, inventory, ect) are placed on says that it is in position 0 (meaning that it is all the way left). this might be the problem, Negitive numbers do not seem to help either.

Mind you that I have been on a 12 hr modding session before I asked
Any clue?
Galactygon
640x480 is the largest you can get, and the ston##*.mos files are there to support larger resolutions than 640x480.

If you create something that is larger than 640x480, that means the game will cut off the sides of the image if the game is run in a 640x480 resolution. The developers decided to not allow that to happen, so the maximum size is hardcoded.

-Galactygon
Sir-Kill
F**K I wish I had known that answer the first time I asked banghead.gif thanks now tho
Sir-Kill
well before I start over does anyone know if this window EVER says anything else besides 'pause'
Brave Sir Garrick
If you click "Boo", try to use a wrong item type, or cannot use a certain item for other reasons... That menu will tell you that as well, in white text. Pause is supposed to be red text though, but you knew that most likely. heh
Sir-Kill
heh thanks It has been a long while since I have played forgot about boo, but since minsk nor boo will be in wtp I guess that can be much smaller....I hope.
Sir-Kill
anyone know what controls the blue and brown overlays on items that are not identifed or unuseable?
Galactygon
Probabbly BGMain.exe.

-Galactygon
Sir-Kill
Nope I found STORTINT and STORTIN2 bams the red/brown and the blue respectively

If anyone cares this it what it wil look like notice the sword and how much room you now have the max bam size for frame1 (at rest) was 32x32 it is now 50x50. you will now be able to see some detail.
Caedwyr
Would that mean it is possible to apply the various tints to the items when they fail to automatically be applied under certain circumstances?
Sir-Kill
I really have no idea what controls the STORTINT(2) All I did was make the bams larger and the game accepted it. you would have to find out what controls the bam. It would be intersting tho. what circumstances were you refereing too?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.