Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No valid link
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
Have NEJ & TS installed new game

When i ran thru NEJ the before I did not choose this response so all I can say is that it might be might be a missing link that has been there just did show up until now.
#3 Relax Hrothgar, you are imagining things. Once we retrieve the gem we can deal with this evil once and for all.

click that one and it comes up with "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS"
Vlad
GT, I cannot confirm this one:

CODE
IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 122
 SAY ~I fear we are being played for fools here <CHARNAME>.~
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~How so Hrothgar?~ GOTO 123
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~All I know is that I am getting tired of being sent on fools errands by Arundel. The gem had better be here Hrothgar.~ GOTO 124
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Relax Hrothgar, you are imagining things. Once we retrieve the gem we can deal with this evil once and for all.~ GOTO 125
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 125
 SAY ~That may be <CHARNAME>, but I feel that we must be prepared to face an enemy that knows our moves before we make them.~

What's the version you are playing right now? I suppose it's NeJ 6.01 (4.2b + patch 6.0a)
Golden Thief
Ok this is what I have installed and the order

The usuall basic patch and balderdash
TS6.03 just clicked install all
NeJ 6.01 (4.2b + patch 6.0a) clicked install all

Then some ease of use.

I just went thru Area TT4005 and when you clicked the pictures and the tables you get talking dialogue concerning Sime.
DesertRanger
Actually I can confirm this.
No big deal, but it happened in all my tries.
Vlad
I just went thru Area TT4005 and when you clicked the pictures and the tables you get talking dialogue concerning Sime.

Yes, the TT4005.ARE file has been damaged during compression procedure. Many trigers including exit name are messed. I'll fix it in the final release. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.