Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mirek
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
I have eliminated all the Yeti and have the necklace. Mirek still says that both of them are not dead yet! Kill them!

I have NEJ & TS installed.

What variable do I need to look for to see if it triggered?
Vlad
GT, actually you are not supposed to know about the necklace untill Mirek tells his story, and he does so only after you kill those two Yetis chasing him, and report this back to him. Then he tells the story about his brother and about their family amulet. You have probably run to VoS before talking to him.
Golden Thief
Nope, I followed the story line he told me about his brother, etc. I shall add this or I thought I did it correctly but to be on the safe side I'll do it again. I have a save be fore this happened, let me run thru it again to see if it does it again. If it runs right I'll slap meself in the head for ya.

Cheers
Golden Thief
Ok, ok slapped meself. I was possitive I talked to him the first time casue I thought I asked him how to get to the vale. So choose the same response. It worked wacko.gif

I'll wake up tomorrow.
DesertRanger
The problem is you killed too many Yetis!
Had the prob myself, killed the two yetis, forgot to talk to mirek, went to VoS, killed all other yetis, remembered mirek, talk to him - no success.
I browsed his dialog and found that the trigger for that certain dialog was set to sprite_is_dead_(whateverthoseyetiscrenameis)=2. So, if you kill more than 2 of them it won´t work.
To solve it change the var via CLUA or change the state trigger in the dialog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.