Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halruaa closure
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
andargor
Ok, so I found the leveller, and Hrothgar says I need a key to use it. I couldn't find it. RayVon jumped my party and the school went hostile.

I wiped out everyone, and searched for the key. Couldn't find it.

When I got back to Ulcaster, Tilorn wasn't happy, and Hrothgar talked about two other keys. I assumed these are the future chapters? Am I missing something?

On a side note, Brial or another mage with her had a Robe of the Good Archmagi. So I went, "uh oh". Is this normal?

And I never met Caius... I think.

Andargor
larrienne
QUOTE(andargor @ Sep 21 2005, 01:14 PM)
Ok, so I found the leveller, and Hrothgar says I need a key to use it. I couldn't find it. RayVon jumped my party and the school went hostile.

I wiped out everyone, and searched for the key. Couldn't find it.

I believe what Hrothgar said was:
* Looks to me as though it *may* need a key in order to operate it.*
& PC. suggests: *If it's made by mages then it may not necessarily need a key, it could just as easily need some incantation of sorts to start the thing up.*

Hrothgar and PC. have no idea how it works, but Hrothgar does have a thing for keys being the answer to everything, hence his suggestion. biggrin.gif

When I got back to Ulcaster, Tilorn wasn't happy, and Hrothgar talked about two other keys. I assumed these are the future chapters? Am I missing something?

You assume correct and no, you aren't missing anything. smile.gif

On a side note, Brial or another mage with her had a Robe of the Good Archmagi. So I went, "uh oh". Is this normal?

Can't answer that one andargor 'because I don't know what Vlad outfitted the mages of Halruaa with.

And I never met Caius... I think.

I'm not sure that I did either this run through...Vlad?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.