Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanmuel Missing
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
Hi Vlad,
Hope ya had a great time relaxing, welcome back and hope we didn't mess things up too much while you were away. tongue.gif

Back to subject: This is probably something your working on because of the other parts that are to be added, but as I have continued to play doing other quests, I went back to the Five Flagons and Samuel is no where to be found.

I remember after picking up Leina and ending the conversation with him that he ran off to the side of the screen and disappeared.

He is suppose to be still there for other things. Can you make him re-appear?
Vlad
Well, it took a week or so to sort out *that mess*. biggrin.gif

He has gone to City Hall to calm down authorities. I think you may find him there if EscapeAreaMove(...) works in that case. There is a timer for his appearance. He will re-appear in some time.
Golden Thief
Well, Samuel must of gotten lost, killed, or forgotten about what he was suppose to do. It was day 13 when I left him. I went to the underdark and back did several quests, yes I went to Halruaa it is day 37 and still the the little bugger is not back.

Is there something I could check to see if it missing. Also I restarted a game with the new patch to see if all is well. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.