Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheres the crystal?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
shingo5d
as per topic.
Sir-Kill
Barouius is a bit busy with RL so it might take a bit to get your answer but he will answer
jastey
Go back to the temple at FAI, there will be a fight and you will meet the one that carries the crystal.
shingo5d
Fight? Strange, when I go back theres no fight? Is there a bug in mine game?
jastey
I assume you already entered the FAI once, encountered the "red crystal creature", got teleported outside and are looking for this crystal now?
Then you should have an encounter if you go back to the temple. Let me check when I'm home tonight.

Do you have other mods installed? If yes, which and in which order?
Baronius
The events should have happened in this way: 1. you enter the FAI, 2. you kill the ogre mage at the temple 3. you go inside the FAI and find yourself in a cave 4. Tergius teleports you out 5. you go again to the entrance of the FAI building and you encounter an enemy there.
Step 2 /Killing the Ogre Mage/ can be done at any time, so even after step 4. (after Tergius has saved you). If the Ogre Mage is dead and you have visited the cave already (so you were saved by Tergius), an enemy should appear when you approach the entrance of the FAI building again. When he is dead, you will find the Crystal among his items. Now you can go to the cave again (after you have been saved by Tergius, don't enter after the FAI building without the crystal).

Do you have the BGTutu or the BG1 version of the mod?
shingo5d
Hmm, I did not enocunter any enemy after being teleported out by Terguis.

Instead when I went to the entrance beside the temple, a tattoed guy appeared and said, "don't waste my time" or whatever, I can't remember it.tongue.gif And then he teleported away and 4 invisible stalkers? appears but they did not attacked me...

I had the following mods installed, BG1NPC Banters, Tweak for Tutu, Bone Hill, Fix pack, Call of the Sirines..
Baronius
That Tattooed man should have appeared near the Hall of Wonders (and not here!), when you have met Jusam and six bandits have attacked you.
What happened that time? You talked to Jusam, bandits appeared and did a Tattooed Man say "Kill them all?" and then attack you?
When he suffers enough damage, he should say something like "I have no time to play with a bunch of idiots" and then teleport himself away, but as I said this should happen near the Hall of Wonders and not in FAI smile.gif

I think this is what you have done: you killed all of the six bandits near the Hall of Wonders, talked to Jusam and went to the house, but left the Tattooed Man there (and did not cause him enough damage.)
Am I right?

If you don't want to re-start the mod from the Hall of Wonders battle, I think I can help you:
1. First method: If I am right and you left the Tattooed Man near the Hall of Wonders, he should still be there! Go back, and cause him enough damage, until he says he has no time and disappears. Then go back to the FAI. The disadvantage of this method is that the Tattooed Man who appeared in the FAI will still be called Tattooed Man when you return. (Normally in the mod, he should be called Grachus in the FAI, that's his real name).

2. Second method: Are you familiar with CLUAConsole? In FAI, after the Tattoeed Man says he has no time and teleports himself away, use CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("bw05grac") at the same place when you are prepared to an enormous battle. A person called Grachus will appear (he is the Tattooed Man), and when you kill him, you can find the Crystal among his items. It is a very tough battle.

Please let me know if this has solved the problem or no.
shingo5d
Ok. i use the console and folowed the plot through.. now Terguis said something bout Beregost, so is where do i find the rest of the gang??
shingo5d
hmm.. nvm i had found it.. completed ur mod.. hey its cool man.. when will the next epsiode be coming up man? smile.gif
Baronius
Unfortunately I will be unable to work too much on it in the next months, the current release date is 2006, perhaps Summer. However, the mod will be longer than this one, and will contain new areas (with new graphics). Maybe I will post some screenshots, I'm not sure about it. smile.gif
This is the website of Grey Clan Episode II: Black Supersitions:
http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/Mods/blacks.php
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.