Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When do next Quests start
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
I was wondering without forcing anything does anyone know when the next quests start? I am out of spellhold and also have defeat Bohdi. So in one way it is boring repeating the original side quests.
So is there anything I can do to get them to trigger naturally or do I have to wait a certain amount of time?
cheers
larrienne
GT. Congratulations, you have completed NeJparts!&2. I hope you had fun. smile.gif
Melora's and Dar's quest occur in NeJ part3, after leaving Halruaa and returning to Tilorn.. You will also get the chance to pick up Taffic... a N/E Cleric/Illusionist Gnome, who comes with his own quest. Put him and Melora together and... well...put them together and see for yourself. laugh.gif All of this is underway
Golden Thief
So this is all that is completed at the moment right? (Parts 1&2)

If so then I will re-install and alter my party, just to see if my new party cause any different errors, etc. and wait for the next patch.

I need to get my tactics down for some of Vlad's fights.

Cheers

PS: Yea, I did enjoy it.
larrienne
QUOTE(Golden Thief @ Sep 2 2005, 01:47 PM)
So this is all that is completed at the moment right? (Parts 1&2)

I need to get my tactics down for some of Vlad's fights.

Cheers

PS: Yea, I did enjoy it.

Yes, that's it for now. This really is going to be a huge mod GT. Remember, there is still IWD/saving Kuldahar to bring to conclusion.

As for tactic's for Vlad's fights... I think I am correct in saying we've all had to make many re-loads when it comes to Vlad's fights, but you have to admit, it certainly makes the game more interesting when you're forced to use your brain as well as your brawn. biggrin.gif
Golden Thief
I understood it was going to be huge, just for some reason I thought a little more was done but no problem. Just glad I can play it while it is being made.

His battles are definitely different and make you think. I do run in order to live to fight another day, also helps to regroup and think about how to beat the buggers>

Also one other question if I continue playing does the dialgue of Leina go any farther. I noticed in her dialgue pack a reference to wanting to see Samual again and confronting Bjorn. Does this get triggered now or just there for future implementation?
larrienne
QUOTE(Golden Thief @ Sep 2 2005, 02:16 PM)

Also one other question if I continue playing does the dialgue of Leina go any farther. I noticed in her dialgue pack a reference to wanting to see Samual again and confronting Bjorn. Does this get triggered now or just there for future implementation?

I can not answer to which scenario's Vlad has included in this version of NeJ, but I have submitted to him, both the scenario's that you mention.
I write 'em and he has the hard job of bringing everything together with his own great ideas. .
The same with Leina's dialogue... perhaps if you tell me the last dialogue you had with her I may be able to answer your question as to whether it is as far as that which is written so far GT. smile.gif
Incidently, I would like to say that whereas I co-write the sub quests/plots, dialogue etc. with him, the main plot of NeJ is all my very good friend Vlad's ideas, his baby. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.