Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quests in Halruaa
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
I was wondering I found seven tutors with test.

I did not find a test for divnation so is there a test for divination?

Also I was able to pass all but Phinas' test. Did anyone pass his test? I have tried several combinations and it sees that I can never pass the second part.

The error I find is that if you refuse to do his test and on the last dialgue where you say farewell nothing happens you have to use response #2 and take the test. for the dialgue to continue.
larrienne
QUOTE(Golden Thief @ Sep 2 2005, 11:35 AM)
I was wondering I found seven tutors with test.

I did not find a test for divnation so is there a test for divination?

Also I was able to pass all but Phinas' test. Did anyone pass his test? I have tried several combinations and it sees that I can never pass the second part.

The error I find is that if you refuse to do his test and on the last dialgue where you say farewell nothing happens you have to use response #2 and take the test. for the dialgue to continue.

I did write a Diviner quest GT. but I think Vlad decided to go with just the seven mage quests, choosing to leave out Diviner's.

Re-the second part of Phineas quest. I chose pierce magic as scroll to use... now in earlier versions of NeJ, if you speak to him after casting the spell he says you have failed, however I cast magic missile at him immediately after piercing his spell ptotections and got to pass the test. I can't remember whether I spoke to him after casting magic missile or whether he automatically spoke and passed me. This has worked every time for me so far. It's like the game is looking for proof his spell protections are down. cool.gif

Re-having to choose response#2, could be a dialogue prob here GT. as none of the tests are not compulsory. One for Vlad to look into on his return. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.