Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help please to Leave Halruaa
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
larrienne
OK guys, I feel pretty dumb having to ask for this huh.gif , having successfully left Halruaa in previous games, but please, can someone give me the co-ordinates for the portal to leave Halruaa...pretty please? I have been all over the area that I remember the portal being before and I can not find it. unsure.gif

I know I can CLUA out of here but seeing as the cut scene to teleport my party out of the mausoleum didn't materialise, I am wondering if the portal has also gone astray in my installation? huh.gif
BTW, I am playing with cumulative patch only so my next question is... those of you who have successfully completed Necro quest and left Halruaa, were you also playing with this patch and only this patch installed, ... or not?
Golden Thief
Hi larienne,

I wonder if you did what I did.

First the portal is right outside the front gates where the only mage is standing by himself. It is under him. IF you have killed him and still do not get it to open then you did what I did.

Go back to a save just before you come up from the sewers with the leveller and as you exit Ray Von (sp) teleports in. If he does not confront you the gate will not appear.

I came up with my party invisible and he saw no one and I went out to the port spot and nothing. I didn't try just walking back in and saying hello, so I don't know if it will trigger that way. I didn't want to fight everyone so I reloaded. I don't think you have to kill him, just make sure he sees at least one party member and says his dialogue.

Oh, just thought of another thing you didn't kill him before he did his dialgue with you. If so then that would stop the trigger too.

cheers hope I got you out.

it worked for me patched both ways
larrienne
Yep, we came up from the sewers invisible so RayVon did not confront us when he teleported in.
Will go back and confront him GT. you never know, he may have some decent *goodies* on him.
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.