Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't get it to install!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
theacefes
Okay, so I downloaded NEJ2v4.2 and the 6.0 patch. When I go to setup, it asks me if I want to install the different components, but when it gets to the actual installation of NEJ2, an error comes up and says its rolling back and asks me again if I want to install it. None of the sound files will install either (because the mod hasnt been installed I'm guessing).

I decided to uninstall BG2 and reinstall it with the patch and everything (my BG2 folder was full of every mod made so far plus my own creations smile.gif

First of all, I DO need IWD to play this yes? If so, do IWD and BG2 ToB need to be on the same harddrive?

EDIT: Never mind I'm pretty sure I solved the problem....I should have read the README more carefully. I went and got Baldurdash 1.2 and the readme doesnt say anything about IWD. But if you have any input please let me know!
larrienne
QUOTE(theacefes @ Aug 27 2005, 05:14 PM)

First of all, I DO need IWD to play this yes?  If so, do IWD and BG2 ToB need to be on the same harddrive?

EDIT: Never mind I'm pretty sure I solved the problem....I should have read the README more carefully.  I went and got Baldurdash 1.2 and the readme doesnt say anything about IWD.  But if you have any input please let me know!

Greetings theacefes. smile.gif
No, you don't need IWD. installed to play NeJ. If you have installed as per NeJ read-me, then all should be well and you should soon find yourself traversing the snowy wastes of the Spine of the World. cool.gif
Please note that Vlad has emphasised many, many times that playing with a mess of mods installed may cause untold probs. whilst playing a beta version.
I wish you luck, and enjoy. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.