Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Basic Install
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
I know Vlad is gone for 3 weeks so I just wanted to know if anyone else had this same problem.
Did a basic re-install used the commulative patch and no other mods.
Did not get the cut scene to leave Easthaven and the cave where you meet Dar, the text that appear was from the Jounal log for "Lavalin's Thief....I have agreed to help"
So I uninstalled the commulative patch and installed all the individual patches one by one and started a new game to see if any one caused the same error. None of them prevented me from leaving Easthaven but patch 49b was the one that change the text at Dar's cave.
So I am play NEJ this way.
Just wanted to know if anyone else had this same problem?
Golden Thief
Just wanted to add here that I found that the change at the cave text occurs because of a change in the patch file DAR.bcs of the text at the cave to say I have have accepted Lavillen's quest.

Also could anyone post what they get when they click on the Pics in Halruaa's art gallary and the bookcases in Lavillin's store? I don't get anything about the pics just dialog text.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.