Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Return to Samuel
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
larrienne
When PC. tells Samuel that he cannot find Leina, there is only the responses from PC. which indicate he/she is giving up the search for PC. to choose from and these prompt a reply from Samuel saying "I see my trust in you was misplaced..."
A fourth choice where PC. explains to Samuel about the clue from the mysterious hooded man and says he/she is not giving up altogether... or words to that effect didn't show Vlad. huh.gif Were the changes included in this version or not?

Anyway, let me wish you a restful 3 week break... you've more than earned it. smile.gif cool.gif
I will try and get the extra acknowledgement to include in the read me to you by tomorrow, maybe you will be able to include it in this next release.
cheeseberries
During this quest, before finding Leina, Hrothgar suggested to go and speak to Samuel. The manner in which Hrothgar made the suggestion led me to believe Samuel would give another clue. Unfortunately the quest ends if you speak to him (a second time) before finding Leina.

A fourth choice where PC. explains to Samuel about the clue from the mysterious hooded man and says he/she is not giving up altogether

It would be nice to be able to stop by the FF to get advice from Sam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.