Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
Q1) I never have sided with Bohdi before so does it play out normal other then then quest to get Leina? Meaning that is the only thing that is altered?

Q2) Is it correct to conclude that if you don't pick the correct response, that you will never be able to get Leina later in the game?

Q3) If I went directly to Spellhold to get Immy is it still possible to go to Ulcaster and end up back at spellhold or in Brynnlaw?
cheeseberries
QUOTE(Golden Thief @ Aug 11 2005, 02:40 PM)

Q1) I never have sided with Bohdi before so does it play out normal other then then quest to get Leina? Meaning that is the only thing that is altered?

yes
For Bodhi's second quest she gives you the option of doing an "evil" quest or a noble quest. Do the evil quest. Even though you choose evil you don't have to commit the murder she demands.

Q2) Is it correct to conclude that if you don't pick the correct response, that you will never be able to get Leina later in the game?

Yes, you must choose the evil option.
Vlad
If I went directly to Spellhold to get Immy is it still possible to go to Ulcaster and end up back at spellhold or in Brynnlaw?

Hrothgar will leave your party in 15 days of game time, and you won't be able to play NeJ further.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.