Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Necromacer Quest
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
cheeseberries
The quest was fun at first. Really good fight with undead in the crypt which required a couple reloads and revised tactics. Great weapons to be found including my favorite, the axe of the unyielding. Hrothgar told me to say thanks for the axe.

Too bad the excitement ended when I hit a roadblock. Unfortunately the crypt doesn't have an exit. Hrothgar asked me to ask you to make an exit so that he can chop off some heads with his new axe.
Vlad
Now everything as it should be. Trying to loot other tombs immediately locks the door and wakes the shade lich up. Also if you stay in the tomb more than 10 turns which is 360 sec of the game time then guards unlock the door and call for help:

CODE
I tell you Wvelda, I heard sounds coming from inside the mausoleum. Quickly, you must unlock the door... (*Sounds of scuffing feet and someone fumbling with the lock is heard.*)

To avoid all these difficulties, after defeating undead warriors, you should hide your thief (improved invisibility or something like this), and only then send him to loot the coffins.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.