Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10 Brus
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
I was out side the CC and after Valen talks to me 10 children spawn and Brus talks to me so out of curiousity I Idenified each one and they were all Brus. Only one talks, then they all walk off and disappear. Just odd but it is like a herd of kids are going to run ya over. mad.gif kids, arggg
Does not cause a game problem.
Galactygon
Sounds like a bug from a different mod rather than NEJ.

I remember vaguely on hearing a similar bug report at Pocketplane/Gibberlings3 for a different mod.

-Galactygon
Golden Thief
Nope, not this time I only have the basic install with NEJ and am trying ease of use. I want to know what this mod does by itself so when I do add another I know what is causing a change.
The extra kids don't cause a problem just that that many show up. After the first one talks they all walk away.
cheeseberries
I had this happen to me before nej was even released. I think there is just a small random chance it will happen in any game.
Aeldra
This can happen in a completely vanilla install, actually. Had it happen the first time I ever played the game, long before mods were by any means a common thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.